26 September 2007

Corn Stove

Well shortly we are going to be facing the time where we need to turn on our furnaces.

The best part of my furnace is that it's actually a corn/pellet stove and heats up to 3,800 square feet. Quite possibly the best investment next to my house. We bought our Quadra-Fire Mt. Vernon stove in the early spring of 2005 from Scott's Heating and Cooling in Wattsburg and have reaped the benefits of burning corn and pellets.

Our whole quality of life has improved just for the fact that I can have all rooms open at my home and have everyone very comfortabe without having to wear extra clothing in the comforts of my own home. I recommed everyone to look into corn and/or pellet stoves for their home.

Our winter is already paid for and the best thing is that at my house in the cold winter months ahead I can count on my house to be an average warm 76 degrees.

No comments: