12 April 2007

Do you listen to your conscious?

I know that we live in a world that a large number of marriages end in divorce.

My question is, wasn't there a part of you that knew from the very beginning, before the marriage ceremony, that this may not be the "one"? I believe our conscious speak to us in many ways, and that the majority of people choose to ignore that part of themselves. My secret is to always listen to your conscious it's telling you what to do..all you have to do is listen.

2 comments:

Jerry said...

I listen to my conscious all of the the time--except when I'm asleep. I'd listen to the subconscious, but my conscience would forbid it.

scottie said...

What happens when that time comes when you do listen to your conscious ? You go against all odds to satisfy one of your different personalities.And it backfires big time ! We all have them, some are more outspoken than others. Like the time you knew you shouldn't do a certain thing , but you did. One of the worst decisions ever ! It was against all of your better judgement but you still went through with it ? That my friends is what a conscious will do . Know matter what you do in life , a voice in our heads will argue with ya everytime ! What's even worse is when you say to yourself, " i wish I would've..... " You could have if only we wouldn't second our guess all the time . This is just my opinion but, if you truly think about it , you will totally see my just opinion. Thanks Amy for letting me vent a little on your blog. Love ya