14 April 2007

Looking for somewhere to eat?

I am always in pursuit of a great place to eat that is child friendly .

Hence my next perfect place to eat is Crabby Pats Country Roadhouse, 4646 Buffalo Road, Erie PA. My favorite reason is that although my children are pretty much well behaved when we go out to eat, their voices can carry at times but since the music is a little louder in this restaurant than most, I feel my kids can be kids and I'm not having to tell them to shush all the while.

The kids can color on the white paper table cover as well as on their child's play mat and we can all enjoy shelled peanuts while waiting for our meal. After the meal, next door is Skateway, so if diner doesn't tire your family out, then you could go roller skating and assure the kids will sleep on the way home.

My husband likes Crabby Pat's because the food is great and in large portions!

My secret here is that the sweet potatoes are the biggest in town and no one has the sweet butter like they do.

No comments: