15 May 2007

Dr. Charlie Pados

If any of you ever suffer from back pain, I understand.

I especially find my back pain worsen when I do not keep up with stretching everyday. But, when I do suffer from the discomfort I know I can count on one particular guy in town, his name is Dr. Charlie Pados, at State Street Chiropractic, 3308 State Street Erie PA 16508.

If you are on the prowl for a chiropractor or looking for a new Dr., I can no longer keep this man a secret.

He is hands on, no machines, and no changing into a gown. He knows where the troubled spots are, hands on, and you truly learn and understand how connected your whole body is.

I have seen different chiropractors since I was in high school and fortunately found Dr. Charlie Pados about 10 years ago. My next door neighbor loves him as much as I do.

Back pain is something I would never wish upon anyone and my heart goes out to all of you that know what I am talking about. If you're not truly satisfied with your back care, try Dr. Charlie Pados at State Street Chiropractic, 814-453-3150. You will thank me.

1 comment:

juli said...

I also have had great success with dr. charlie pados i have unfortunatly been "blessed" with chronic back pain since my early 20's since falling off a horse. Finally finding charlie about 13 years ago has helped me tremendously to live a happier healthier life. I still have bouts where i have a tough time but they are getting farther and farther between, I couldnt do it without Dr. charlie and my yoga!